I liked this video because it's happening at least twice a week especially if I'm not in mood:).It's really true. Also, I agree with kprasuhn's comment that we do that mistake because we don't make emotions when we write on the keyboard. I think we should control that. Thank you, Fulwah
3 comments:
I agree. Sometimes it is easy to vent via email because we don't have to make eye contact. A good reminder that a person is on the other end.
This was great, I think this is a fantastic simple video to show one of my classes on the email etiquette.
I liked this video because it's happening at least twice a week especially if I'm not in mood:).It's really true. Also, I agree with kprasuhn's comment that we do that mistake because we don't make emotions when we write on the keyboard. I think we should control that.
Thank you,
Fulwah
Post a Comment